23 January 2009

Penang Hiking Trip

Really sorry about the last post. If you all didn't guess by now, actually, I didn't forget to post; I didn't have time to come up with something to write. XD

Anyhow, I went for a hiking trip last Saturday. I hiked to this place :-

Photo courtesy of crazee85
(Haven't buy a camera yet. Hoping for price drop)


I went hiking with two other friends. All of us never hike up Penang Hill before so we ended up getting a bit lost. We had to ask an auntie, that was hiking up too, for directions.

Luckily, we manage to find our way up. It took us about 3 hours to reach the top. When we reached the top, we had our breakfast(nasi lemak) at a stall there. We were quite tired from the hike up and we said to ourselves, "Actually, the train ride very cheap only". XD

We had to hike back down because our car is not at the train station but I was kinda glad we hike back down because I get to learn something new: If you hike down an asphalt road, hike down backwards. It's a little more controllable than hiking down the normal way. It's also good for the knees and I get to workout some target areas that I rarely workout, my calves.

Calves pain for about 3 days but I was a good kinda pain. I was glad I went for the hike and most probably gonna hike again when I come back from Chinese New Year.

Thank you all for reading.
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! GONG XI FA CHAI!!! HONG PAU NA LAI!!!

No comments: