09 January 2009

Band Competition from sometime ago

Sometime ago, this band called 50 Bucks went on stage and tried to rock it but didn't really manage to do so. Anyway, here are the videos:

Back Fresh - 50 Bucks(Reptilia Cover)


Back Fresh - 50 Bucks(+44 Cover)


Actually, I didn't really wanted to blog about this because I think I sounded bad. But it was fun nonetheless so if any of you peeps want to comment, details please. Don't just say, "You SUCK". Let us know how we suck. Thanks

For more information, please visit BandBandBand

3 comments:

Sean said...

we all suck donkey's balls lol. but yeah its fun nonetheless.

JaN!Ce said...

OMG...any better word rather than using 'suck'??

not bad la...why sound like so bad?

now still playing band in Penang?

mikewongaa said...

LOL...donkey's balls...

Kinda stop on music currently but after CNY, I'll restart my guitar lessons. Then maybe find some wannabe rockers...