02 January 2009

New Year Resolution

Happy New Year 2009 to everyone.

Since it's the beginning of a new year, everyone gonna make up a new year resolution. Well, most people make up their new year resolution at the beginning of the year and then just forgets about it later on. But for me, I try to take it seriously.

Last year, my new year resolution was to graduate. Well, it wasn't that hard of a resolution to achieve and I've done it half way through the year. So this year, I'm gonna level up the standard a bit and not only that, I'm gonna make it a 3 tier resolution. The first tier is a basic resolution - a resolution that must be achieve. The second tier would be an extended resolution - a resolution to do if I achieve the first tier before the year end. Lastly, the third tier would be a resolution for the sake of dreaming - fantasy resolution.

So, what are the resolutions? Here it is:

Basic Resolution - get in shape
Extended Resolution - stay in shape
Fantasy Resolution - get featured in a men's magazine

You can start laughing now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dont over do bro.
Pls keep your limit for your resolution....haha