15 September 2009

What I am grateful for

Well, today, I'm going write the things that I am grateful for. Hey, we don't always have to write about the things we don't like or don't have right? It's time to stop complaining.

I am grateful that I am still a healthy person. I am grateful that I don't have to worry much about food. I am grateful that I have friends, that I have my parents, that I have siblings, that I have my own car with the plate number that I wanted, that I have a job, that I still have my mind, for my guitars (Jazzmin and Sync-dy). There's a lot that I could write but let's just sum it up for now. I am grateful for everything that I have and everything that I will have. The end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Siew Kham, grateful is the epitome of all~ ^^ I wish u all the best in ur future undertaking. Ur admirer ~

mikewongaa said...

Thanks, secret admirer, whoever you are. You must be someone I know since you know my real name. I wish you the same.