24 October 2008

New Direction

Thanks for coming in to this blog even though I did not update it for such a long time. That won't be the case from now onwards. There's a new direction.

You might have notice some of the changes I've made to this blog of mine. I've made changes to the template and I've also added a profile photo. I've also added a new gadget which is the update countdown timer; it will let you guys know when the next update would be. I'm going to try and be active in this blog. Therefore, there will be consistent updates starting from now.

Firstly, I had so many photos from all my travels so I didn't know which to write first. Hence, I will write on all of it for the next few scheduled posts. The updates will be about my life adventures for the past few months. Beginning from my visit to Hong Kong...


to my visit to this baby right here...

This is not a photo that was grab from the internet. It is an original photo which took during my visit to India. It is a little photoshopped though but it looks so much better after it is photoshopped.

Well, if you are interested to know about my travel adventures, stay tuned. I will tell you about it as much as I could. Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! I like that Taj Mahal pics. Looks like taken by a professional :D

JaN!Ce said...

haha, nice photo !

is too bad i didnt receive yr postcard...hopefully, u can write more bout yr trip..so.. what u waiting for?

mikewongaa said...

Because I lazy to edit my photos. Editing takes a lot of time. Now, working not that free. Free time rather sleep or play.