26 August 2008

Misadventure at the Money Changer

As you all might know, I'm heading to India for a robotics competition called ROBOCON. Therefore, I needed go and change Indian Rupee for my trip. This is how the story goes:-




A couple of friends and I was going around the money changers near Jln Bunga Raya and there were a few of them so we went about them and seek the lowest rate. When we finally found one, we all change the money individually. I had to change for two of my friends also but something had gone horribly wrong. One of my friend gave me RM1800 and the other one gave me RM300 and for myself, I wanted to change RM300. For some reason, I thought I had to change RM1600+300+300. Maybe it was because of my other friends who had also changed RM1600. And so, I told the money changer I needed to change for RM2200 but the actual amount that I gave the money changer was in fact RM2400 and the money changer changed for me the amount of Indian Rupee equivalent to RM2200.




When I finally went to give my friend his Indian Rupee, I realize that I had a short of RM200. I was devastated. My friend said I should go back to ask for it and so today I went back to the Money Changer and told him what had happen. To my surprise, the money changer said he had an extra RM200 when he closed his account yesterday. He gave me back the money in Indian Rupee. I was so relief and happy. I did not believed my ears when I heard what he said. I thought he would have said that he could not have check yesterday money or maybe he would have told me to check my money before I had left. He is such an honest businessman.




That concludes my misadventure at the money changer. Thank you for reading.

6 comments:

JaN!Ce said...

luckily lo..if the man swallow the money..u also have to "siao siao"... u should check it that time la..next time be careful..

the world can't too many kind person ..

See Yee said...

u really lazy la...
so long never update ur blog.
even longer than i do....

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

mikewongaa.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://seghan.ru/go.php?sid=2][img]http://banners.servized.com/current/gif/pharm_720x90_1.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://old-drugstore.net/]What is/are Zovirax Tablets?[/url]
What are acyclovir tablets or capsules?
ACYCLOVIR (Zovirax®) treats unerring types of viral infections, specifically herpes infections. Acyclovir
determination not mend herpes infections; it see fit relieve the sores heal faster and help to release the pain or discomfort.
Occasionally acyclovir is conceded to employees avert the infection from coming back. Acyclovir also treats shingles
and chickenpox infections. Generic acyclovir tablets and capsules are available.

What should I acquaint someone with something my fitness distress provider ahead I crook this medicine?
They prerequisite to know if you have planned any of these conditions:

•dehydration
•neurological disease
•kidney disease
•seizures (convulsions)
•an unusual or allergic resistance to acyclovir, ganciclovir, valacyclovir, valganciclovir, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
•in the pudding club or trying to secure gravid
•breast-feeding



[url=http://best-drugstore.aoaoaxxx.ru/][img]http://i079.radikal.ru/0910/b9/3f666eb40896.jpg[/img][/url]
























[url= ]buy Zovirax online without prescriptionbuy Zovirax pills [/url]
buy Zovirax pharmacybuy Zovirax pharmacies
[url= ]canadian pharmacygeneric Zovirax prices [/url]
buying generic Zoviraxbuy discount Zovirax
[url= ]Zovirax generic pricepurchase cheap Zovirax online [/url]
Zovirax online discountmouth dissolving generic Zovirax
[url= ]cheap generic Zoviraxand Zovirax sex [/url]
buy Zovirax generic onlineZovirax com
[url= ]Zovirax drugZovirax order [/url]
Zovirax ukZovirax sample
[url= ]what is Zoviraxbest Zovirax price [/url]
tropocer contra ZoviraxZovirax for order
[url= ]Zovirax cheapZovirax 20mg [/url]
taking and Zovirax togetherfree Zovirax
[url= ]cheapest Zovirax genericZovirax vs [/url]
Zovirax taladafil cheapliquid Zovirax
[url= ]canada Zoviraxmedicament Zovirax le moins cher du marche [/url]
Zovirax levitraZovirax midicament
[url= ]impotence drug ZoviraxZovirax 20 mg [/url]
Zovirax vs vs levitraZovirax dosage

Anonymous said...

Web design
very usewful, thanx a lot for this blog .... This was what I was lookjing for.