20 June 2008

Finally, an update

Wow!! I've nearly forgotten that I got a blog and to my surprise when I log on to see that there are posts on my chatbox. Sorry ya, guys and girls. I've lost my internet connection. I'm posting this at Mcd currently.





Here's some update about myself. First of all, sorry for no pictures. I don't have a camera. Second, thank you for reading. I'll post some pictures of my band performing at Low Yat Plaza last month when I get the pictures from my band leader.





I've been singing with a band lately. Actually, it's with a bunch of friends. We had a audition last Saturday (14/6/08) for a band jam competition. We got through and we are gonna compete for it this Sunday (22/6/08) at Dataran Pahlawan at 1pm. Oh yeah, we are also gonna perform at a stage near Old Town Cafe, Dataran Pahlawan for every Saturday till the 5th of July. The performance will be 8.30pm. I'll post the pictures when we have it. Thanks for reading again. Bye for now.

No comments: